Saturday, May 1, 2010

Coolest blogger award!!!!

Hi there guys this weekend as free for me so i wanted to know everything about blogging so i kept nagging my friend beanizer to know how to make a blogger award and he helped me a lot thanks beani........

Well i made this award for the coolest blogger's that i know(4 of them)
1.BeanIzer, 2.raVali,3.SuDheera,4.Gurpreet

Beanizer: Helped me a lot!!!!from the start..even helped me creating this award hehe......but u deserve this

Ravali: She was my second friend and i liked her laughing blog very much this is for u ravie.......

Sudheera: Cousin u are the one who introduced me to blogger's thank you for that and for me ur always the coolest blogger.....

Gurpreet: well when i read his poem's omg they were fabulous this is for u gurpreet......


Rules:

1.Pass this award to 2 persons u like the most in bloggers.....except me(lol)

That's it. just one rule(must be followed)...

Bye for now....

5 comments:

  1. hey thanks,my fourth award!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeppy a award from my cousin oh really surprising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    thnx bro!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww! thanks so much try! im gonna brag it in my site,,heheheh!

    wait..is sudhi your cousin??? ok, so that explains why you learned to get my lollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beani:yes the secret of whisking ur lollies was told to me by sudhi

    ReplyDelete